Technical Support

We provide technical support for all Student Affairs departments.

If you are a department within Student Affairs and are experiencing technical issues with your computer, please contact James Ward or fill out the SD Tech Support Request Form.

If you are experiencing a problem with your website, please use the ESS Webmaster form.

If you have a question regarding your website or your problem is not addressed here, or if you are a resident seeking help, please reference the TSS Answers Board.